FOR SALE | house | $600,000
TOWEN MOUNTAIN QLD
115 Towen Mount Road
Country Living with City Convenience
OPEN HOME on Saturday 11th July, 2020 from 10 am - 10.30 am or contact Vanessa Brunton 0467448850 to inspect anytime that suits you.
115 Towen Mount Road, Towen Mountain is situated 6mins from Nambour and 15mins to the Sunshine Coasts' best beaches. Towen Mountain is predominantly acreage and approx 250mtrs above sea level. The scenic views from the property will never be built out, the back covered deck is a favorite spot for the family to enjoy entertaining all year round.
The 3 bedroom home is spacious, light, and airy with plumbing already in place if you decide to complete the ensuite. Also, the window framework extends to floor level as the completed dream was to turn the windows into french doors and wrap the verandah around the home.
Underneath the home is legal height so it could easily become the workshop, space for a caravan/boat, or become a second living area.
- 4000 m2 (1Acre).
- 3 spacious bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
- Solar electricity and hot water system.
- Huge 132,000 litre water tank full from the recent rain.
- Septic system.
- Covered entertainment deck with forever views.
- 2 friendly cows and ducks can stay on if you choose.
- 6mins drive to Nambour schools, shops, and hospitals or 15 mins to Maroochydore.
Searching to complete a project or an escape offering privacy and space but still close to town, then call Vanessa Brunton 0467448850 today to arrange your private inspection,
Towen Mountain is certain to please.