OPEN HOME this Saturday 19th January, 2019 from 10.30am - 11.30am
or contact Vanessa Brunton 0467448850 to inspect anytime that suits you.
This family of 8 are off abroad to Tasmania so the opportunity for you to secure a huge family home or Investment has presented itself.
The family have loved living at 3 Tweedia Close, Nambour for many reasons:
- Solid double brick home.
- Gleaming hardwood timber floors and internal stairs.
- Full length suspended concrete front tiled verandah with views forever and afternoon sunsets to enjoy.
- 3.5 kilowatt Solar system
- continuous gas hot water
- reverse cycle air-con on both levels and fans in every room
- native landscaping designed to ensure minimal maintenance, low water consumption, and low allergen risk for asthmatics/those who suffer seasonal hay fever. It also attracts native birds, wildlife and butterflies and provides a tree corridor.
- house faces north-east aspect to take full advantage of the afternoon seabreeze.
- modern appliances
- mobility access to top story via custom deck at rear - both storeys are wheelchair accessible
- three clotheslines
- fully fenced
- large garden shed
- Quiet court location minutes to Nambour Hospital, Schools, Railway and Shops.
- Plenty of space for the largest of families.
- Dual Living with single large garage, 3 large rooms and Kitchen/Bathroom downstairs which could return $300 per week rent plus upstairs with another 3 Bedrooms, Living/Dining,
New Kitchen plus 2 Bathrooms with potential to rent at $400 per week, INVESTORS that's
$700 PER WEEK, woohoo.
- 633m2 fenced yard currently containing the Great Dane offers yard space front and back with room for a shed if you choose.
Boxes are being packed, removalist is booked, don't delay be the first to inspect Saturday at 10.30am to secure this superb package ready for a new family to enjoy.
There are currently no inspection times for this property. Please request one below.