This 3/4 Bedroom, 2 bathroom modern Kureelpa home plus a fully council approved 1bedroom, 1 bathroom and separate kitchen - annexed unit, which you can either rent out or accommodate friends/family. The property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on 1.5 acres with North easterly views of the Blackall Range.
- 3/4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home
- Self -contained Annexed Unit for additional cash income
- Single level, solid rendered home with a Tuscan feel
- Open plan living areas; neutral decor; glass doors and windows to allow plenty of natural light
- Covered alfresco dining area; other covered external areas
- Various options for the astute buyer: dual living; extra income with short term rental; studio; teenagers retreat.... options are endless!
- 1.4 Kilowatt solar system with new heat pump hot water
- Spring fed dam with native turtles and fish
- Rainwater storage 90,000 litres
- Bio-cycle with potential water reuse
- Flood free rich fertile soil perfect for the home farmer
- Close proximity to State Forest to the Bushwalking/Horse/Bike Enthusiasts
- All this within a 25 minute drive to Sunshine Coast beaches and 7 mins to Rail System.
This home has stunning views from living areas that face North East ensuring you have the warmth of the winter sun. The prevailing cool South East breezes sweep in from the Coast in summer.
Interstate buyers secure this property now if you are planning to relocate in the future.
Call Kathy 0481 313 336 today to make an appointment.
There are no property features entered.
There are currently no inspection times for this property. Please request one below.