This is a magnificent, fully cleared and usable 60 acres of prime land in the heart of Mary Valley, situated at the end of a "no through road" just a few minutes drive from the alluring township of Imbil. 40 minutes to the beaches of the Sunshine Coast from Noosa down through to Caloundra, offering you the best of both worlds.
Boasting 60 acres of prime grazing country stocked with Drought master steers, 9 dams, cattle yards and 4 paddocks, this property is fully fenced and is well suited for either cattle or horses.
This retreat has to be seen to be believed!
Key features are;
- 4 Bedrooms spread over the two levels with room for extended family
- Main bedroom with en-suite and built-in wardrobes
- Fans and air-conditioning throughout
- 2 bathrooms with an extra third toilet
- Spacious modern kitchen with a free standing electric cooker
- Media room/pool room that flows onto the back deck
- Resort style, sparkling in-ground pool
- Large undercover alfresco entertainment area
- Easy care manicured gardens
This retreat is an entertainers delight, enjoy a BBQ in the gazebo that overlooks the kids sanctuary which includes a giant sandpit, swings, flying fox, slides and so much more fun for the entire family. Finish the afternoon off with a swim in the pool surrounded by a full deck and manicured gardens, this retreat really has it all!! Plenty of parking for everyone with two vehicles at the house and a few short meters to the right is a 3 bay garage/workshop. To top it all off there is also a solar power system that feeds back into the grid and 2 x 5,000 gallon rainwater tanks.
Don't delay inspect today, call Andy Sharma on 0410 989 177 or
Vanessa Brunton 0467 448 850 as an inspection is needed to truly appreciate this property.
There are currently no inspection times for this property. Please request one below.