Offers over $420,000
4.2 Acres with a spacious 3 Bedroom family home plus large Colorbond shed with kitchenette and bathroom with its own separate driveway access away from the home.
The home and shed sit on approximately 1 acre of level land with an additional 3 acres at the back sloping to a spring fed dam.
Situated only minutes to St Johns College, Burnside Schools, Coles supermarket and Nambour Hospital makes Perwillowen a highly desirable acreage area with all the benefits of city living.
- New carpet to 3 Bedroom family home with single carport
- Separate driveway access to a 12m x 7m large shed with kitchenette and bathroom
- Ideal property for dual living
- Access from front to approx. 3 acres at the back sloping to spring fed dam
and terrific views over farmland
- 4.2 Acres or 1.7 Hectares of prime Perwillowen country
- 2 x Water Tanks, Septic System
- Very private location plus convenience of city living
- Minutes to Schools, Shops and Hospital
Contact Vanessa Brunton on 0467448850 to arrange your viewing anytime that suits you!