2 2 16
First time offered to the market in over 35 years,
477 Upper Widgee Road, Widgee aptly named CURRAWAN (Aboriginal name for spring water) which it certainly has plenty of, from the bore that feeds the troughs in the 7 paddocks, to the creek that has never run dry, plus a dam also future-proofing the viability of the 428 Acres, now you understand why it has been such a tightly held property.
Over the years prizewinning horses have been bred, cattle have also been bred, fattened and taken to market and numerous bumper crops have delivered from the fertile soil. Established hardwood cabinet timber trees create the perfect habitat for wildlife.
So many possibilities for the new owners, Eco-tourism would be ideal with over 80 bird species identified and magic views in every direction to
Widgee mountain and ranges beyond, the potential is unlimited.
In 2014 a comfortable new lowset 2 bedroom (both with walk-in robes), 2 bathroom brick home was built with a chefs country kitchen that will delight. Enjoy lazy lunches out on the covered veranda entertaining family & friends.
- Ultimate Lifestyle 173.15HA or 427.86 Acres, 360 degree Views
- Bore plumbed into cattle water troughs (pumping 4-6k gallons per hour)
- Water, Water, everywhere, 8 bores, dam, 1klm Frontage to Widgee Creek. that never runs dry
- All 428 acres improved pastures with fertile black soil flats
- Unlimited potential
- 2 x 5000-gallon water tanks
- Fenced 7 paddocks ideal for stock or fertile for crops
- Black soil flats that will grow anything you desire, pumpkins and watermelons have been proven to jump out of the ground
- Capacity to run 170 head of cattle
- Cattle yard/ stable
- Cover for 5 cars plus powered lockable storage shed
- Like new 2 bedroom/2 bathroom brick home
- Walk-in robes to both bedrooms
- Gas HWS
- Study nook
- NBN plus excellent mobile reception
- Fully insulated walls/roof
- Covered outdoor veranda to enjoy all year
- 20 mins to Gympie
- Just over an hour to the Sunshine Coast
- 2 hours drive to Brisbane
Call Vanessa Brunton 0467448850 to tour this superb property and escape to another world and live the ultimate lifestyle.
2 2 16
Property Type - House
Land Area - 427.86 acres
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Built in Robes
Hot Water Gas
Reverse Cycle Air Con