7 5 20
Vanessa Brunton presents to the market this truly exceptional over 21-acre property that will take your breath away with spectacular views of the Glass House Mountains sweeping across the coast to Bribie Island and out to Brisbane.
First time offered for sale to the market in over 20 years and truly the best of the best when it comes to private Hinterland living.
A private tour of the buildings and grounds is the only way you’ll truly appreciate what is on offer for a very lucky buyer.
Live the rock star lifestyle, put in a helipad (stca) and avoid travel restrictions landing on what only can be described as heaven on earth.
Functions, conferences, training seminars, classes, retreats can easily be catered for with your very own auditorium complete with projector and sound room, plenty of room for family and friends to stay with 2 self-contained suites, perhaps even label and bottle your own water from the spring, or create a wedding venue with a magnificent backdrop.
Main home features;
- Opulent double-storey home
- 3 bedroom suites
- Indulgent master retreat with walk-in robe and spa ensuite
- Separate office
- Quality Chefs kitchens
- Abundant storage
- Italian Carrara marble throughout including the fireplace surrounds
- LED lighting
- Crimsafe security screens on external doors
- Vacuum maid
- Expansive covered outdoor entertaining
- Open plan living with premium finishes throughout
- High ceilings
- Double garage with remote doors
- Views from every window
The grounds feature;
-Security fenced, back to base security cameras and electric gate
- Private internal road from the front gate to all buildings
- 7 x water tanks topped up from the spring-fed dam servicing the home and property
- Bore providing drinkable water
- Large drive-through powered garage/shed/workshop with tiled flooring and storage and includes all the machines and power tools so the gardener can maintain the grounds.
- Former avocado farm, there are still a few fruit trees on site plus an established Mango tree
- Framed by forest, privacy and tranquillity is maximised, and the property is tucked away off a quiet, one-way sealed road
- Serenity is truly amazing
- Scenery spectacular
- Parking for several vehicles
Guest wing features;
- Separate driveway and parking
- Council approved accommodation that will be sold fully furnished
- 1 bedroom fully self-contained guest accommodation
- 2 bedrooms fully self-contained guest accommodation complete with Spa and Sauna
- Over 21 acres of secluded privacy
- Solar electricity
- Covered outdoor entertaining
- Pizza Oven
- Fully lined and insulated auditorium on the property can be used for training, conferences, wedding receptions (stca), air-conditioned, with AV wiring, projectors and speakers, plus an AV control sound room, roller doors, and toilet facilities
- Building can be rented out for various purposes, generating an effortless income, perfect for a start-up or recording studio
- Auditorium 11mt x 12mt approx.
Just 15 minutes to Maleny, 10 minutes to Landsborough, 25 minutes to the Sunshine Coasts best beaches, and 70 minutes to Brisbane; the lucky new owners will enjoy country style living without sacrificing access to essential and desired services.
This exceptional, one of a kind property is being sold without a price, all serious offers will be presented to the owner.
Contact Vanessa Brunton at 0467 448 850 for further information and to arrange your private tour.
7 5 20
Property Type - House
Land Area - 21.25 acres
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Built in Robes