3 1 4
A lovingly maintained family home of over 70 years with charm and character of yesteryear, large 1060m2 corner block zoned medium density, well you know what that means? Duplex no problem, subdivide, units all subject to the Sunshine Coast council approval.
As you enter through the solid front door with decorative stained glass inset your eyes are immediately drawn up to the stunning decorative cornice ceilings.
3 rooms (Lounge, Kitchen & Bed 3) are airconditioned and the kitchen takes you back to nana's place where many conversations were held around the kitchen table.
Stunning casement windows, solid hardwood floors ready to be revealed if you choose. The laundry and sunroom outback lead out to the hills hoist clothesline and a large powered shed big enough for 2 cars plus room at the back for storage.
A feature of the property is a charming creek at the back where the kids growing up enjoyed immensely playing and exploring until mum called them in for dinner.
- Medium-density zoned 1060m2 corner block
- 3 large Bedrooms
- Light and bright Bathroom
- Decorative cornice, casement windows, hardwood floors, concrete stumps
- Large laundry, Sunroom, Hills hoist
- Nana's kitchen airconditioned and oozing so much charm
- Huge double bay Shed
- Walk to School, Shops and Medical
- 15 min drive to Sunshine Coast best beaches or explore the HInterland
- Minutes to Nambour Hospital and Train Station
It's superb, with this much on offer you'll need to be quick to secure.
Contact Vanessa Brunton at 0467 448 850 today.